Required Executive Research & Development
Posted 3 years ago
- Preparation of data like compositions, batch records, scientific data etc. for registration dossiers.
- Coordinate with R&D, QC, QA, production, supply-chain and registration department for arrangement of samples.
- To ensure that registration department is timely provided with the required product and active material samples.
- Ensure that all registration queries from registration department are replied on time.
- To search literature of ingredients required to fulfill the registration requirements.
- To compile monthly reports from all sections of R&D.
- To maintain all records of submitted registration data/samples.
- Attend any other job assigned by the management.
Please share your resume in MS word format at
|Qualification||Pharm-D from a reputed university|
|Experience||2 to 3 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|