Provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, managing travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings etc.
- Attend meetings / Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Develop itineraries and agendas including scheduling flights, arranging other transportation and book accommodations
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated
- Complete special projects as assigned by CEO. May include creative problem solving, progress oversight, working with multiple company departments and extensive company research.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Any other task assigned by the Executive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail- and deadline-oriented multitasker.
- Ability to make strong decisions under pressure.
Please share your Resumes in MS WORD format at email@example.com
Note: Please mention the position applied for in the subject line (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
|Qualification||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||5-7 years of experience of assisting C-Level Executives|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Position Based In||Karachi|
|Client Details||Pharmaceutical Industry|