Required GM Production
Posted 2 years ago
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met.
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with line managers
- Enforce optimum loading of Production Lines.
- Monitor inventory control.
- Coordinate with the logistics and marketing team.
- Act as an interface between marketing department and the plant and conduct feasibility analysis of products.
- Management of human resources
- To ensure issuance of casting plan, rolling plan to the shop floor on regular basis so that the production doesn’t get affected and also taking account of customer requirements and their delivery schedules
Please Share your Resume in MS WORD format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Automobile, Automotive|
|Experience||15 to 20 years of reverent experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Position Based In||Karachi|
|Client Details||Automobile Manufacturer|