• Develop a clearly defined and compelling digital strategy for the Bank and ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution.
• Develop, execute, manage budgets, and documents against this vision by setting clear annual objectives and expectations, in partnership with other key stakeholders, to meet performance targets (e.g., financial targets, audience growth targets, etc.)
• Act as the Bank’s central leader and integrator in the digital transformation process, serving as an intermediary between all other executives and functions in the roll-out of digital initiatives and capabilities, fully integrating business and technology, and closing digital performance gaps that exist in and between the various functions and business units of the Bank.
• Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models.
• Evaluate and suggest new technology solutions for both internal and external customers of the Bank.
• Monitor the digital innovation project portfolio and coordinate with other Executives and teams during the deployment of projects.
• Ensure Digital innovation and transformation initiative achieve agreed ROI and creates value in improving customer engagement and loyalty, driving new revenues, or achieving new efficiencies.
• Influence and lead top level negotiations with digital partners to secure best value and accelerates online development.
• Manages specified objectives and key results and collect data/feedback on digital performance against business goals.
• Generate reports on the outcomes of digital projects and investments.
• Develop digital talent by working closely with HR to attract and retain top talent and to build digital capabilities across the Bank.
Skillset for this position
• Experience of end-end Digital Product Development, creating the vision, road map pricing strategy and product launches.
• Knowledge of systems administration, business intelligence, project management, IT security, cloud-based solutions and budgeting.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent leadership qualities.
• Ability to self-manage, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills and able to manage relationships across units.
• Capacity to plan, organize and deliver results.
please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Microfinance Banking Industry|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
|Experience||8 to 10 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Microfinance Bank|