- Oversees the maintenance tasks, work orders and special projects ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Ensures proper record keeping on all areas, equipment, projects and services.
- Ensures timely provision and maintenance of materials, equipment and tools.
- Ensures and monitors Club’s emergency and security systems (Fire Alarm, Smoke Detectors etc) as per HSE Managers’ input and Club standards.
- Assists Purchase department in finding the proficient and most cost effective vendors.
- Prepares and develops departmental budget and financial planning in coordination with Financial Controller.
- Hires, trains, counsels, schedules and disciplines departmental staff
- Ensures preventive maintenance programs are effectively scheduled.
- Ensures that the work place functions in accordance with HSE standards and the departmental staff is aware of these standards.
- Undertakes any other duty assigned by Management.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Qualification||BE Electrical or equivalent|
|Experience||8 to 10 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Position Based In||Karachi|