- Participate to the definition of the commercial strategy of the branches.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the clientele needs, attitudes and behaviors
- Contribute to the design of the branch production budget and detailed branch objectives with the BMs, the Head of Operations and the Product(s) Manager(s)
- Define the commercial action plan and the needs for the corresponding necessary human resources; (this may include also analysis and recommendations for products features adjustments and/or definition of new products)
- Define the commercial objectives (involving the Branch Managers) on a regular basis, adjust them if needed, branch wise, product wise, establishing targets in terms of clientele acquisition, outstanding clientele, new clients, renewals
- To Coach the Branch Managers and support them in the supervision of other individuals positioned as “mid-management”, in view of a high productivity.
- Coordination of the monthly meeting of Branch Managers in the head office (analysis of the commercial performance, dissemination of key messages to the BMs (and from BMs to ManCom), setting main directives for the coming month
- Definition of the overall and detailed commercial zoning, approval of portfolio transfers
- Assessment of the quality of service to clientele (e.g. loan process duration, clarity of information delivered to clientele) and interaction with related departments (Marketing / training)
- To be regularly a member of the Loan Committee meetings, for decision making and for assessment of the actual level of the risk analysis skills of BMs and commercial teams, and of their command of policies and procedures
- Ensure adherence to the Credit Policy and related policies and procedures (e.g. recovery).
- Propose amendments on policies/processes to increase quality of credit risk management
- Constantly monitor the loan portfolio quality
- Supervise the recovery activities of branches by supporting the BMs in the implementation of bad debts management procedures
- Directly intervene in branches or in the field for high risk clients
- Regular discussions with top management ( COO, CEO) and legal advisors, for critical overdue cases
- Ensure with support of the relevant resources of the Operations Department the implementation of Audit recommendations pertaining to the loan portfolio management
- Contribute to the monthly report to the Board of Directors (commercial development, credit risk), analysing gaps and highlighting ways of improvement to be implemented
- Provide reports, briefs etc. to CEO and ManCom on commercial development and findings/recommendations made in the course of the branches supervision activities
- Report to HR and draw recommendations with the CEO in terms of promotion, transfers, sanctions within the commercial teams
Please share your Resumes in MS WORD Format at email@example.com
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Microfinance Bank|