Required Information security & SOC Professional
Posted 2 years ago
- Should be able to independently implement and manage Information Security / Cyber Security / SOC Program and team
- Candidate should possess strong technical background in systems and network security
- Candidate should be able to assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses & threat assessment and directing responses to network or system intrusions as well as advise for possible technological upgrades or improvements to the Infosec environment
- Candidate should review, update and implement security strategy, policies and procedures and run information security awareness training program.
- Candidate should have Industry certifications in information security such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). CISA, or CISM are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Staying relevant with latest developments in Information/Cyber Security
Please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Qualification||Master/ Graduate with relevant certification(s) such as CISSP|
|Experience||Should have a relevant experience of 6 + years in Info sec|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Financial Services|