Required Internal Auditor:
Posted 3 years ago
- To participate significantly in the conduct (planning, fieldwork & finalization) of internal audit missions in line with the audit plan
- To participate in special audit missions as may be required by the CEO or the Audit Committee or the Head of Internal Auditor
- To propose corrective measures (recommendations) for deficiencies identified during the missions
- Ensure Completion of all documentation relating to assigned audit missions including completion and accuracy of planning documents, working papers relating to the execution of field work and documents relating to the finalization of assigned audit missions.
- To apply Internal Audit Standards and Bank’s audit methodologies in the course of his/her duties, in order to produce audit programs and working papers including a relevant and sufficient documentation of the audit activities and of produced recommendations
- To regularly monitor the implementation of internal audit recommendations and, where applicable, of recommendations made by regulators or External Auditors
- When deemed necessary, to assist in examining new or updated procedures prior to their implementation in order to prevent possible deficiencies in the internal control system
- Under the supervision of the Audit Head, to prepare mission reports and deliver them to the management of the audited entity, to obtain management responses and to review these answers before submission to the CEO and to the Audit Committee.
- To contribute to the preparation of audit activity reports on a regular basis for submission to the Audit Committee and the Bank’s Internal Auditor.
- Responsible for planning, assigning, and reviewing the work of Junior Internal Auditors engaged in systematic and special audits under his/her supervision.
- Oversees the conduct, review and evaluation of audit program guidelines and daily Junior Internal Auditors supervision.
Please share your resume in MS Word format
|Job Category||Microfinance Banking Industry|
|Qualification||CA Finalist, ACMA, ACCA|
|Experience||at least 3 years of relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Microfinance Bank|