• Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery and system maintenance, aligned the same with SBP provided framework, Internal policies and best international practices.
• Prepares audit finding memorandum, working papers, implications and recommendations to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit findings and conclusions.
• Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
• Design audit procedures to execute the annual audit plan, assess controls and to meet audit objectives.
• Perform IS General, Application and enterprise levels control audits.
• Carry out other assignments as assigned by HoIA.
Salary: Market Competitive salary will be offered
Please share your resume in MS Word format at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Qualification||Qualification: MS (CS) / B.E (CS) / BS (CS) /CISA|
|Experience||At least 3 to 4 years of experience from a reputable audit firm/Financial Institution/Bank. Information Security knowledge will be an added advantage.|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Financial Services|