Required Manager – Digital Product and Operations
Posted 5 years ago
To develop, launch and manage digital and innovative financial solutions all products for digital Account opening in conventional and Islamic banking instances. Develop, execute and continuously improve a seamless Plug & Play payment gateway which can be used for making P2B, B2B and G2P payments by any merchant or institution nationwide.
- Develop digital transactions and services for payment through epay payment gateway using multi-instrument stored value banking products (account, cards and wallets)
- Standardize the transactional fulfillment services and solution with a plug and play platform according to the ePay strategy
- Manage complete transaction cycle and operations for developing new products and services
- Design and develop customer journeys and user experiences for both common user interface and partner interfaces utilizing ePay solutions.
- Developing efficient processes for digital services and transactions. Productize digital service for standard offering to partners and providers in the financial industry.
- Define and document standard operating procedures for all aspects of financial and non-financial activities related to ePay proposition.
- Ensure placement of controls and compliance with regulatory requirements and identification of regulatory and operational threats and risks to ePay
- To execute, co-ordinate and facilitate in all on-going projects undertaken by the unit. This would include cross functional co-ordination with various stakeholders of projects.
- Continuous process and product improvements with the market trends, feedback and new requirements of the financial payment industry.
- Liaise with the company’s internal business, technology and compliance units for effective and timely development, improvement of services
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices within the function; taking into account best practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Ensure close coordination between all stakeholder including banks, vendors, technology partners, Fintech and internal cross functional teams for execution of plans
- Support business development with coordination and translating requirements from prospective partners into technical requirements for development and customization
- Validating functional specification in line with the business requirements provided by the Manager – Digital technology.
- At least 7 Years of experience in Project Management of Financial Services implementations
- At least 5 Years of experience in Product Management of Financial Services
- Must have lead at least 3 successful financial product implementations in the payment/financial industry
- Added experience of any payment service provider/operator will be preferred
Apply at Jobs@hcspak.com
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Qualification||Graduate (Business or Computer Sciences). In case of a business graduate technology related certification should be preferred.|
|Experience||At least 12 Years of overall experience in Financial Services industry|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Service Industry|