Required Manager – Digital Technology
Posted 5 years ago
This position is results-oriented and able to bring innovative approaches to digital projects and operations. Reporting to the Head of ePay, the Manager – Digital Technology is responsible for the integration, delivery, management, and implementation of applications and solutions that support digital footprint The Manager of Digital Technology will lead and manage all technology aspects of the product and business. Liaising with internal and external technology partners, fintechs, banks and merchants for solution development, integration and technical operations.
- Work closely with the digital product team to engage with the business and identify new functionality, develop compelling business cases, prioritize projects and develop plans that maximize return on investment for the company
- To spearhead all technology related aspects including technical architecture and solutions for the business needs identified in light of Companies digital strategy.
- Enhance efficiency and make strategic alignment of new and available technology infrastructure to drive the digitization
- Effectively initiate, plan, schedule, control, and bring to closure multiple high priority projects within project timelines and approved costs
- Develop and lead a collaborative and Agile software development approach that improves velocity, while maintaining a strong focus on both quality and scalability
- Identify emerging technology trends and ensure the company is leveraging them when appropriate to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive value
- Building relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the projects are managed and deliveries are made according to the business requirements.
- To lead and manage integrations with entities along with finalization of specifications
- To translate business requirements into technical requirements and against it, finalization of solution required
- Liaise with core technology internal/external partners to ensure that business needs are communicated, and systems are tailored and delivered to meet the objectives of the business
- Ensuring that maximum utility is received from the systems and all new systems are implemented keeping in mind future needs and trends
- Identify new design pattern and core framework upgrades for current requirements or future roadmap and work with Technology to define the solution approach
- Ensuring information security policies are created and implemented for the ensuring protection and security of the digital transactions, data and infrastructure.
- Developing functional and technical specifications based on business requirements from the products and operations team.
- Strong candidate will have excellent communication skills, a good understanding of agile software development lifecycle.
- 3+ years of financial services experience, 5+ years project/program management experience, and experience with some of the targeted technologies
- Extensive background with technology project delivery.
- Experience being a technical project manager who has managed multiple large and complex programs.
- Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a large team with minimal oversight including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to quickly build relationships and earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the integration of financial switch, transactional middleware and channel integration
- Extensive knowledge and expertise of the various protocol of integrations i.e. GDCI, ISO, WSDL
Apply at email@example.com
|Job Category||Financial Services Company|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or comparable discipline|
|Experience||At least 10+ years of total experience in financial and technology industry|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Financial Services|