• Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff in the department.
• Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
• Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
• Plans, leads, develop, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
• Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations;
• Performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, occupational health & safety; and training & development.
• Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
• Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
• Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
• Develops and implements departmental budgets.
• Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
• Performs other duties as required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Qualification||Master's Degree in HR|
|Experience||5 to 7 years of relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|