This role is responsible for leading and management of supply chain for the publishing list with a view to ensure delivery of physical product to distribution centers and customers in the most cost effective, quality appropriate and timely manner.
The role of National Distribution Manager involves defining strategies that improve supply chain and establish distribution processes that create savings, efficiency, and quality. This includes leading and directing all facets of the Distribution / warehouse function, keeping ahead of the industry’s developments, application of best practices and digital practices to areas of improvement, development of service procedures, policies and standards – all through communication, collaboration, and building sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The position will have dual reporting to Regional Supply Chain Director Africa and Director Business Partnering – Pakistan.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong industry knowledge of warehouse and customer service practices and KPIs
- A combination of strong numerical and analytical skills, operational abilities and strong engagement and leadership skills.
- ERP literacy with experience and proficiency in SAP and related modules.
- Excellent decision-making leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to manage staff (including remote).
- Strong oral and written communication and English language skills.
- Expert at analyzing, summarizing and presenting data to assist management in decision-making.
- Willingness to travel as per business needs.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Qualification||At least Bachelor of Engineering (any discipline) with relevant certification in Supply Chain|
|Experience||Over 10 years of proven experience (in leadership capacity) in the delivery and management of warehouse, supply chain, and customer services|
|Number of Positions||1|