- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Identify vendors and interview them based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Establish and update an approved vendor/supplier database.
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
- Review purchase orders for proper authorization and compliance with company policy and procedures
- Develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of company requirements.
- Oversee the operations and daily activities of the purchasing department.
- Manage, develop and motivate purchasing staff.
- Direct continuous improvement of purchasing processes in line with changing needs and market conditions.
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Qualification||Master/ Graduate with relevant certifications|
|Experience||5 to 8 years of relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|