Our client a reputed name in financial services Industry in Middle East is looking to hire a Senior Back End Developer who is excited to help building the region’s #1 digital lender for SMEs. You will have the unique opportunity to join almost at the start of the mission to re-invent finance in the Middle East. Moreover, if it matters to you, our client is strongly committed to the principles of Islamic Banking as they embark on this exciting journey.
- Write elegant, efficient, and testable C# code, which is easy to maintain and debug. Cover code with tests and perform manual testing of features.
- Conduct research and prototyping of implementation ideas.
- Review the work of colleagues.
- As an excellent teammate, continuously improve our team’s processes, brainstorm ideas, and communicate status and progress.
- Mentor other people, provide feedback, and continuously improve as a professional.
- Experience in C# and ASP.NET Core
- Experience in Entity Framework Core
- Good understanding of data structures as well as SQL or NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of cybersecurity vulnerabilities and threats and the ways to protect against them
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure providers (MS Azure is preferred)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum project management methodology
- Experience with building services from scratch and a results-oriented mentality
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent leadership and technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Interest in working on client-facing projects, conducting scoping and defining deliverables.
Knowledge of banking / finance.
Please share your resume in MS word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or above|
|Experience||5+ years relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Financial Services|