• Develop marketing plan and measurable goals, set targets and manage overall profitability of the Department.
• Explore new opportunities to expand business and bring out new products, develop the product features & future products to match the client’s requirements in accordance to the regulatory requirements.
• Evaluate and analyze formal and informal market practices and built the image of the Bank in the market.
• Assign individual/team targets and develop strategies to achieve targets, build a portfolio of sound credit quality with significant earnings in line with the Bank’s goals.
• Evaluate product performance by monitoring weekly and monthly disbursements.
• Submit periodic reports to the Management.
• Make actions to empower the sales force and enrich their competency levels, initiate rewards schemes to maintain high motivation level for them to be the best in the market.
• Build PR with vendors and ensure smooth dealing. Set service standards for effective relationship building and management. Handle issues or complaints that are beyond the concerned staff’s domain/authority.
• Ensure adequate resources are available at each location.
• Closely monitor portfolio quality and take measures to control delinquency.
• Develop and implement credit guidelines and monitor compliance. Use assigned credit approval powers/authorities to make credit approval decisions.
• Ensure that standardized documentation is followed according to the Bank’s guidelines.
• Supervise and approve rescheduling and restructuring of lease contracts and replacement of assets of existing clientele.
• Conduct monthly progression meetings with Area Managers, Branch Managers along with the Regional Managers.
• Perform periodic gap analysis on knowledge transfers and conduct training on product knowledge and to develop required skills.
• Any other job as assigned by the immediate supervisor/Senior Management
Skills Set for the Position
• In depth knowledge of leasing practices
• Proficient in the use of MS Office
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Qualification||MBA or equivalent degree in Finance/Commerce|
|Experience||8 to 10 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Microfinance Bank|