Required Sr. Manager Business Application & Digital Innovation
Lead the team of software developers, AI, automation and digital innovation professionals to build / acquire specific, robust and innovative software solutions that are fit-for-purpose and have quicker development and deployment cycles. The candidate will be accountable for the fitment, performance, quality and technical compatibility of the developed / acquired solutions, ensuring that it is in-line with the company strategy – and that projects/services are delivered on time. The candidate will ensure that team resources are optimally utilized to deliver world class software solutions and manage their post deployment life-cycle effectively.
- Extensive working experience on SDLC and Project management methodologies / framework.
- Good amount of exposure and working knowledge of modern technologies, including but not limited to MEAN stack, Python, XML, HTML5, JSON. etc
- Experience deploying at least one industry-grade iOS/Android apps
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls/ Web / services; background in API development preferred.
- Experience in AI and automation solutions with the proven record of business use-cases.
- Modeling complex business processes and requirements (use-case scenarios) and integrating them with data and system architectural models and requirements
- Business process Re-engineer/automation & digitalization across organization
- Understanding of compliance fulfillment & operational risk controls
- Experience in forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools
- Expert knowledge of process mapping/modeling and business process reengineering
- Understanding of implications of business requirements on the application(s) with the ability to advise stakeholders and key business partners
- Awareness and knowledge of market trends, business strategies and technology
- Management of financial budgets, Capex, Capacity Planning, Staffing and SLAs
- Strong people and team management skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic requirements
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/ programs/ products to improve overall quality assurance
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Ability to produce quality deliverables efficiently and effectively
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Attention to Detail
- Development of modern business methods, identification of best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Procurement & contract negotiation for technology solutions
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office products
Please share your Resumes in MS WORD format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the position applied for in the subject line (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).
|Qualification||Minimum Graduation (preferably in Computer Systems / science). Masters is a plus.|
|Experience||12-15 years of experience in software development & quality assurance areas|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Pharmaceutical Industry|