A Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of all stores, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a Store Supervisor.
- Executes weekly inventories of Consumable, Chemicals, and Equipment etc.
- Prepare Stores Areas in order to maximize space for receiving products
during loading procedure, ensure that all products moved into proper storerooms within an acceptable period.
- Crosscheck invoices and actual deliveries of consumable, chemicals and equipment to prepare formal report on this to Financial Controller.
- Monitor consumable, equipment and chemicals usage, prepares a weekly consumption report and maintains a report of average consumption of each item.
- Reports immediately all damages, leakages and Stores technical problems to Finance Controller.
- Comply with safety standards and procedures all the time.
- Good Knowledge of Store Products (consumable, equipment, chemical products etc.).
- Good working knowledge of computers, ability to navigate within variety software packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and material management systems.
- Basic understanding of inventory and cost control practices.
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials.
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards and all other Club policies and procedures.
- Support, encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
- Coach and counsel staff members in a timely manner and in accordance with Club policy.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Experience||8 to 10 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|