Banking Operations Automation:
- Analyzes business requirements for automation of banking operations; Discusses feasibility of automation and capacity of existing system with team
- Identifies areas of automation in banking operations, gauges feasibility to automate operating procedures and shares with team and concerned stakeholders for feedback
- Coordinates with team to find appropriate solutions for banking operation automation; Engages with HODs of concerned department to share proposed automation solutions to gain feedback and insights regarding business impact of the same
- Seeks analytics from team on impact of business requirements on other interconnected systems and operations; Suggests solutions to manage business impact and effective integration the systems
- Obtains approval of senior management on business operation automation projects
- Plans and allocates resources for automation projects; Defines project scope and sets project objectives
- Analyzes existing developments; Locks deliverables and timelines of projects
- Briefs and guides team on execution of automation projects; Clarifies ambiguities (if any)
- Oversees pilot testing of automation projects, recommends ways to overcome challenges and finalizes modifications in system development/functionality (if required)
- Clarifies feasibility of timelines and functionality of requirements to concerned HODs
- Engages with relevant stakeholders to accelerate automation process; Addresses automation related queries and concerns of stakeholders
- Ensures compliance with timelines and fulfillment of business requirements; Suggests solutions to the team to overcome projects related challenges and to manage business impact of delays in timelines
- Recommends changes required in process automation during development phase of the projects and provides clarity on modifications for further automation to the team and vendors
- Collaborates with HODs and regional manager to ensure arrangements of training and user enablement sessions; Sets training agenda and shares with relevant stakeholders
- Ensures banking operations automation projects are delivered as per stipulated timelines and agreed quality standards
- Ensure Business continuity plans are in place and tested.
Systems Implementation Execution:
- Evaluates change requests, analyzes requirements for new functionality in core banking system and guides team on preparation of documents related to system implementation.
- Outlines plans for system implementation and briefs team on execution of the same.
- Supervises execution of system implementation to ensure seamless execution along with integration of new system with existing systems.
- Engages with key stakeholders/HODs to address relevant concerns and seeks support required in system implementation.
- Obtains progress report, discusses status of issues reported and seeks updates resolution time from team.
- Inquiries about long-outstanding/reoccurring issues and ensures timely resolution of the same.
Policies & Procedure Review:
- Participates in meetings of vetting committee to shares insights on policy revision and procedural changes
- Guides subordinates on preparation of policy document, drafts of SBP instructions and circulars; Evaluates and finalizes drafts regarding regulatory requirements.
- Reviews and finalizes banking policy documents; Shares feedback with subordinates and ensures incorporation of suggested modifications in policy and procedures.
- Analyzes existing procedures, gauges impact of projects on existing processes and accordingly suggests team about essential alteration of the same in order to fulfill project requirements; Initiates development of new policy for new projects.
- Extensive knowledge of Banking Operations, Policies & Procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of System Implementation
- Brief knowledge of Change Management
- Detailed knowledge of Internal Controls
- Through knowledge of Business Analysis
- People Management
- Result Oriented
- Thorough / Detail Oriented
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Persistent / Confident
Banking Operations, Branchless Banking, Core Banking, Banking Technologies, Digital Transformation.
Please share your Resumes in MS WORD format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Qualification||Masters / Masters in Banking & Finance|
|Experience||10 Years (Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Banking operations and System Implementation)|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Banking Industry|