Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise effective maintenance of all water purifying equipment’s in plant.
- Train and supervise efficient working of staff, maintain and perform tests on various plant equipment.
- Operate Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition program effectively.
- Monitor inventory and labor allotment
- Monitor and interpret all charts and graphs for test results and monitor treatment process of all water plants according to quality standards.
- Analyze reports and communicate poor quality results to officers.
- Maintain and update accurate records for treatment process and prepare log deliveries for same.
- Maintain and calibrate various electronic and mechanical equipments.
- Prepare and documents all data for treatment facility for raw water and high service pump stations.
- Monitor all operational issues and report any malfunctions.
- Assist to install water treatment facility and analyze equipment requirements for chemical and biology laboratory.
- Administer treatment plants and perform operational adjustments for various residual and hardness.
- Maintain efficient use of pump and ensure appropriate lubrication for all machines and monitor water pressure.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports for smooth functioning of plant operations.
- Perform regular maintenance work on chemical feed systems and alarm signals on computer control system.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Chemicals, Manufacturing|
|Experience||3-5 Years experience of working with treatment plants|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Position Based In||Jamshoro|
|Client Details||Reputable Multinational Chemical Company|