Our Client a leading multinational logistic company looking for a highly-driven and motivated Corporate Sales Specialist for their team in Pakistan. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
The ideal candidate should have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
Corporate Sales Specialist who will be responsible to scale Corporate Business. Corporate Sales Specialist needs to aggressively hunt for partnerships with various corporate and increase the existing portfolio of partnerships by closing maximum leads.
The candidate will report directly to the Corporate Sales Manager and work along with fellow corporate sales specialist to acquire maximum partnerships.
- Identify sales opportunities, initiate contact, negotiate and close business deals.
- Account/Relationship Management, customer retention and complaint resolution.
- Meet weekly and monthly KPI’s. You don’t mind being measured against specific goals. You’ll want to crush these goals.
- Responsible for managing account receivables.
- Liaison with content, partner care and delivery team to facilitate customer.
- Adapt to fast pace startup culture.
- 3-5 years of Sales/Business Development experience is required (B2B Sales experience is preferred).
- Able to spend 60-70% of time in out-door meetings.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelors from a reputed university.
- Sales force or similar CRM experience is a plus.
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills.
- High degree of emotional intelligence.
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Logistic, Logistic Services|
|Experience||3 - 5 year working experience in the same capacity|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||A Leading multinational logistic company|