Are you interested in building the next generation of internet services that reach hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day? With our client’s Tech Division, you will join a global team of experienced technologists who drive the technical foundation of their many services. The E Services Department (ESD) is thinking big: they build scalable platforms that power ecosystem worldwide.
The Senior Architect will be responsible for the department’s technology blueprints for distributed web services and hybrid production infrastructure. If you get excited with building modern global services, come join our client
- Design and implement application architecture for core
- Devise migration paths for migration from older to up-to-date
- Apply formal software architecture evaluation methodologies to analyze
- Promote new technologies via training and
- Act as a layer of communication between managers, engineers and vendors, understanding the language and requirements of each side and providing solutions satisfying all stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of unix operating systems.
- Solid understanding of web services foundations and protocols (HTTP, gRPC).
- Deep understanding of distributed systems including their theoretical foundations. Experience with latest cryptography and authentication best practices.
- Deep knowledge of at least one of TCP/IP, VoIP and HTTP protocols.
- Fluent in English
- 7+ years of software engineering experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing large scale web applications. Experience with multiple programming
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing cloud architectures (either private, public or hybrid). Open source contributions.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent experience.
Annual Salary including bonus ranges between USD $76,232 to $108,903
Please send your CVs in MS Word format at email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please mention the position applied for in subject line.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Salary||USD $76,232 to $108,903 (per annum)|