Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that reach hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day?
In ESD, E Services Department, you will join a global team of experienced technologists who drive the technical foundation of Our client’s Services.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working on one of the largest ID systems in the world, to which we are adding new features constantly. Your role would be to help us build an environment that will ensure that no one of our hundreds of millions of users is affected negatively when we deploy.
- Work with developers on the Continuous Delivery
- Propose ways of improving our
- Front level support (troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix) for all incoming production and staging environment
- Monitor and maintain team services and configurations, and drive efficient and smooth
- Assist the team in optimizing workloads for efficiency, performance, and
- Experience debugging various performance issues.
- Worked with at least one of the major cloud service
- Experience developing for k8s using at least one of the following programming languages: java, kotlin, c#, python, golang, bash.
- Experienced in Configuring monitoring tool – Nagios, Elastic APM, Glowroot, new relic, data dog,
- Working experience in
- Working experience with Istio/Envoy.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with k8s and
- Good understanding of the 12 factor app methodology and GitOps.
- Understanding and experience of load balancing strategies of microservices.
- Good knowledge of IT Support processes and SLA management, ITIL practices.
- Working knowledge in Prometheus, ELK stack,
- Has built modern CI pipelines with complex features such as feature-branch environments, integrated pull request tests and canary deployment
- Automation/Configuration management: chef, ansible,
- Strong organizational, communication and reporting
- Can initiate/complete tasks with minimum
- Can make quick and sound judgments under
- Fluent in English
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent experience.
Annual Salary including bonus ranges between USD $76,232 to $108,903
Please send your CVs in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Salary||USD $76,232 to $108,903 (Per annum)|