- Oversee the production / manufacturing operations, ensuring alignment with company production strategy, as well as achievement of sustainable cost savings by consistently integrating Medical Device/ Pharma manufacturing activities in line with business needs.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured and packaged according to Quality standards and product specifications through daily review and approval of batch records, packaging documents.
- Trouble-shoot problems on the shop floor and conducts investigations for events and incidents reporting/resolution.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering and Finance in the development of production plans, capacities, manning and budgets to meet forecast needs.
- Establish short-term performance goals, monitor results, and adjust to reflect a changing environment. Accept and implement special project work as required.
- The ultimate responsibility for the operation results in the site, set and follow up the site budget, targets. We expect you to proactively drive internal/external competitiveness of the site.
- Establish, maintain, and continually analyze production and packaging, control and documentation procedures to assure departmental compliance with cGMP and SOP.
- Focused on solving technical problems, improving productivity, quality and reducing cost. Generates shift and monthly reports.
- Develop, train, and motivate supervisor and operators to maximize job performance through skills development, employee education and ability assessment.
- Close collaboration with Global Marketing & Innovation and the Sales organization regarding continuous improvement on quality and service level and the development of new products.
- Development of the Factory Management Team (Production, Quality, RESH, Planning and Logistics, Controlling, Initiative Management) on Manufacturing Excellence principles through personal involvement and in collaboration with central resources. You will be accountable for the Performance Management process, the development of talents and responsible for consequence management
- Managing the site union relations, jointly with Local Human Resources/IR Team.
- Responsibility for legal and regulatory compliance as well as following the company’s policies and guidelines.
- The site manager needs to be a role model in safety.
Please share your resume in MS Word format at
|Qualification||Minimum postgraduate in Pharmacy|
|Experience||10 years of relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|