Business Planning Unit Head should be well versed with Retail Business planning strategies, development of Deposit Campaigns & Products and monitoring and review of retail business. The candidate must have ability to analyze and evaluate retail business plans, which involves financial forecasting, market and competitive intelligence analysis.
He/she will also be responsible to review strategic business performance, identify business needs & provide financial solutions and develop creative action plans to achieve assigned targets.
- Excellent grip over advanced excel and business intelligence tools.
- Understanding of financial analysis / modelling related software
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Retail Business Planning and Monitoring professional, preferably in financial institution
- Strong presentation skills
Please share your Resumes in MS WORD Format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Qualification||Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance, or related fields from recognized institutions.|
|Experience||Sound experience of 5-7 years of relevant experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Banking Industry|