VP – Credit Administration Department
Posted 3 years ago
- Design, review and implement credit administration structure and procedures in the Bank.
- Review and design standard loan and deposit documents to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Monitor that collections are recorded in the system on daily basis including supervision of recovery collections in branches as and when required.
- Ensure that deposits are recorded and maintained correctly in the Core Banking System.
- Ensure that credit files are properly archived through outsourced agency.
- Select and negotiate right insurance plans and premium rates for the customers through insurance companies in the best interest of the Bank. Ensure that claims are processed on time and are properly recorded in the system.
- Ensure perfection of security documents and adherence to covenants/conditions of credit approvals.
- Ensure on boarding of customers meet regulatory and legal requirements.
- Ensure safe custody and maintenance of credit files and forms/documents for liability products.
- Report to SBP on regulatory compliance ensuring accuracy of data, timely submissions of information, rectification and update on recovery.
- Maintain strong coordination with all departments and regional operations offices for smooth operations of the function.
Please share you resume in MS Word format at:
|Job Category||Microfinance Banking Industry|
|Experience||8 to 10 years of relevant Experience|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Client Details||Microfinance Bank|